Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. The text is single-spaced; uses a 9-point Calibri font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Each submission file, including the manuscript, is already less than 1 MB (1,000 KB) in size.
- The article used minimum 15 references which consists of 80% scientific accredited journals and 20% textbooks published not more than past 10 years, with at least 1 reference from the exact same year of the submission as outlined in Author Guidelines and our Template.
- I confirm that I already read the Author Guidelines thoroughly and used the Template provided to write my manuscript. All text is adhered to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Template.
- I already filled the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form and will upload it along with the submission.